The Secret to Gorgeous Hollywood Skin Care…
Would you like to have gorgeous skin like your favorite celebrity? Well now you can…
Let’s face it, we don’t have thousands of dollars to spend on just our skin care. So of course, we use filters and apps to – you know – erase that blemish, or tuck in that double chin a bit. Maybe remove a few wrinkles as well. But before you deny it and get all anxious and self-conscience I have some good news… Hollywood does the exact same thing – just on a massive scale.
Now don’t get me wrong your favorite celebrity has spent thousands on some of the best anti-wrinkle creams, skin moisturizers and facials available… (I heard a rumor that a top beauty salon in Beverly Hills charges over $1,000 for a peptide enriched facial.)
In fact, skin care can be just as expensive for us too. So how can you also get incredible skin care results like your favorite celebrity – without breaking the bank?
Would you be surprised to learn that it is kind of easy to have great skin if you put just a little bit of work into your skin care – and not money.
You see, expensive skin care products may work wonderfully, but there are also ways to achieve great skin without them. You simply need to follow a total complete skin care regiment.
Here’s Your Complete Skin Care System:
1) Eat a healthy well-balanced diet every day. Don’t starve yourself or use a fad diet system because that will wreak havoc on your skin. You need good fat like omega 3 and vitamin E to keep our skin healthy and youthful
2) Quit smoking now. It’s a NO brainer.
3) Eliminate alcohol, caffeine and sugar from your diet – or at the very least reduce consumption of these skin ruining products.
4) Consider drinking more herbal teas because they are all great for your skin and healthier for you compared to coffee.
5) Add raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, cranberries and cherries to one meal every day. These berries are full of powerful antioxidants that promote great healthy radiant skin.
6) Remove salts, and instead use salt-free spices to flavor your food. Salt dehydrates your skin and makes it look older and dried out. Consider using cinnamon and oregano in your food instead because these are healthy for your skin.
7) Eat your vegetables. Your mother was right! Vegetables are full of the wonderful vitamins and minerals your skin needs to stay young and vibrant.
8) Supplement your Vitamin A and C. Your skin will thank you for it.
9) Get a facial. Now I’m not talking about a Beverly Hills Thousand dollar facial. Just use a charcoal mask to deep clean your pores once per week. Plus add music and a warm bath to benefit from the stress-free 30 minutes both emotionally as well as physically.
10) Purchase and use a daily skin care product like Kollagen Intensiv to put an exclamation point on your skin care regime. With consistent use results are guaranteed.
Now as with just about everything, there is no miracle cure to having wonderfully healthy skin over night, but with a little commitment and some work you can be well on your way to drastically improving your skin’s health. Use what you’ve just read above to develop your own skin care treatment regiment, and you too will see results.